Around the world, all schools have experienced the challenges of 2020. In China, the landscape has shifted, and parents are increasingly selective and price sensitive.
And yet, demand for quality international education remains high, and commercial opportunities for schools still abounds.
Now in its seventh year, International and Bilingual Schools China 2021 is the pivotal event focused on commercial opportunities in China’s international education market. The event reveals the latest market trends, school business models and important strategic insights in international education.
Join us as we bring together leaders from China’s top independent schools, as school principals, directors of marketing and academic heads share candidly their learnings and triumphs.
Topics covered include:
- Business models for your school
- Marketing and branding strategies
- The business case and considerations for expanding your school in Chinese cities
- Attracting new enrolments and the admissions process
- Teacher recruitment, retention and development
- Building a school community in the age of digital
- Understanding the needs and wants of Chinese students and parents returning from overseas
- Case studies of how other schools have faced and overcome challenges
Call for papers!
We’re looking for insights, lessons learned and new research about China’s international and bilingual education market. If you’ve found a way to manage challenges posed by COVID, recruit and retain high-quality staff, or have tips for a marketing strategy that cuts through the noise, we want to hear from you.